Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Slideshow video for "The Dream"



The video is comprised of images which I consider to be "dreamlike" in one way or another. The dove image is from the Holy Spirit window in St. Peter's Basilica in Rome. I've been there twice and can't wait to go back again. After I saw the window, I couldn't listen to the line "A dove born from the sky / bathed in Love's Pure Light" without recalling my pilgrimages there, especially with light pouring in from the nearby glass windows.

I hope this video is enjoyable to viewers. I feel that it is highly imperfect, a feeling which perhaps is manifested in all attempts to recall images which one has seen in a dream.

1 comment:

Digital Blogger said...

Nice Article, Also the theme of your blog is very user friendly. Keep it up for your success.
Also checkout - how important is SEO?
Thanks