Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CD Baby Gets a Facelift

CD Baby has a new and improved look; I like it. There are now "Artist Pages", so all our stuff is available here, whereas before it was on the seller-centric all page which is still available.


The CD Baby page is a little more up-to-date, but it has retained its homey cuteness, sporting a bubbly seventies font on the lowercase logo and a scribbled arrow pointing to the login link. If anything, the site has been simplified for customers and artists alike. To me, it's great to see the kind of concern for ease of use, up-keep and style which all serve to maintain viability for a company I've come to greatly admire and appreciate.

2 comments:

C/Fe Records said...

Hey, have you checked out Bandcamp yet. CD Baby has improved, but iTunes is a pain if you ask me. While Bandcamp requires a paypal account, it offers your songs in a variety of file types including FLAC. Plus, the presentation of your artwork, etc. is far superior to either of the other sites. I will be buying The Dream on iTunes for though. I only have it on cassette. Also, may I just say my favorite song is actually a tie between Shoes and The Universe. I identify strongly with both of those songs.

Simetry said...

Wow, I thought I was the only one that had these albums. I've actually got all three on CD. This band was definitely a diamond in the rough.